Dovel Technologies, LLC provides leading edge software and application development services specializing in mission driven solutions that address complex business processes and technology challenges. We practice CMMI ML3 processes and delivery solutions and are an innovative mission oriented technology company focused on complex business and technical challenges, ensuring solutions support the achievement of your mission. Our team creates software solutions that help customers communicate, access, and store mission critical information. Dovel is instrumental in the design and implementation of some of the most mission critical and innovative systems in government today. Dovel is ranked #12 on the Washington Business Journal’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies in 2016! Join our team today!
Dovel currently has an opening for a Data Quality (ETL/IDQ) Developer to support a large government contract in McLean, VA (3 days home office)!
· Participate in team agile tasks and sessions such as story estimation, sprint planning demonstrations, and retrospectives.
· Establishes IDQ environments (Dev, Staging & Test) according to project requirements
· Design and develop data quality rules to evaluate and verify data transformations; update ETL scripts and data mappings to improve data migration activities using Informatica, Oracle, SQL, and other technologies.
· Evaluate legacy databases and ERD's to determine high confidence data quality and best transformation strategies to next generation data model
· Support data traceability, integrity and validation documentation along with ETL code, data dictionaries, profiles and script repository management.
· Work closely with Data Architects and Test Specialist to verify business rules and develop test plans and test scripts for data validation.
· Establish a portal for data analysts and customer to evaluate data anomalies /exceptions and data migration verifications.
· Develop reports to display validation and review progress; in addition to generating data cleansing and exception management reports.
· Work effectively with teammates; collaborate on shared work products and related tasks to ensure best solution derived.
· Must be eligible for an FDA public trust clearance.
· Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
· Expertise in Informatica (v.9/10) Data Quality (IDQ), Oracle RDBMS
· 4+ years of experience
· Use of JIRA, data model tools and Microsoft Access desirable.
· Agile and Waterfall Methodology
· Strong interpersonal skills